Thursday, November 21, 2013

Does Size Really Matter? Black Friday shopping.

So the new HDX 8.9 has come around and I had to see what could be all that different between that one and the previous version; Kindle HDX 7. With Black Friday just around the corner as well, I need to finish up my shopping list, and I find it very important to do your research about these types of products because it is a large investment financially. I sat down with the specs side by side and was actually shocked to find that there wasn't much difference at all! Of course the screen is larger with the new one (hence 8.9) Even the resolution isn't much better but other than than and the quality of the camera being slightly better on the new version (only by megapixels) there is NOTHING new about this device. 




This is just larger in size and a little larger in price. So unless you are in need of larger viewing capabilities I don't recommend the "upgrade". Now as mentioned Black Friday will be here soon so it's nice to know that if I can find a good deal on the HDX 8.9 it wouldn't be a bad purchase but also that I know I will be satisfied with them equally as a running device. Black Friday can shock you sometimes with how great of a price deal you can find so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment