Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ultra Light Weight Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"!! Comfortably Held




Ask anyone who has held the latest version of the Kindle Reader; Kindle Fire HDX 8.9". This large screen from any other maker would be heavy and bulky but not Kindle's version! The HDX 8.9" is lighter weight than Kindle's own previous version as well. The resolutions is top notch (2560x1600) and pixel density (339 ppi) which is the highest quality level out of all Kindle Readers, and performance is extremely high. 

I decided to test one out and I've decided to get this model for myself. Black Friday shopping is just around the corner and there is bound to be a tablet deal that would make me regret pre-ordering this reader, so instead I've decided to wait until Black Friday to find a deal on this model tablet. Not only is it extremely light weight and high res and high performance but the ratings and reviews are outstanding. If I've heard correctly, Best Buy will be having a special on Black Friday on this tablet so that is where I plan to look first. 

Click here to learn more or purchase Kindle Fire HDX (starting at $229)

No comments:

Post a Comment