Tuesday, November 19, 2013

which Tablet? Saving for Black Friday shopping!


Every year I pick one thing for myself to add to my Black Friday Shopping list. This year I have decided to add a Tablet to my list. Black Friday shopping is difficult on its on so making that list is very important! I've went and used my family's and friend's tablets to try different ones to see which I would like to purchase. 

These handheld reading devices are not cheap by any means so catching one on Black Friday may be the only way to get a good deal. I've found that the Ipad forces you to only use their apps and you can't get their apps on any other reading devices. If I want to play certain games I must have an Ipad to do so, while the Kindle can't play those games but offer similar app/games like the Ipad's versions. Nothing beats the real thing in the long run though, so finding a great deal is what I will be looking to find this Black Friday! Spending that little bit extra would be worth it in my opinion though, so Black Friday sale or not, not only am I hoping I find an affordable deal on that tablet I want I'm also going to be saving every penny for my Black Friday fund! 

No comments:

Post a Comment